Thursday

My "while I don't have a job" project

Well... now I do have a job, 4 almost 5 actually. But during that down time, while I was still trying to busy myself with productive, meaningful ways to spend my time, I decided to start making wine out of things I could find around the house. I made a half gallon of dandelion wine. It is fermenting in the dinning room as we speak.


I'll let you all know how it turns out.
Here's the recipe if anyone else has some free time and an un-mowed lawn.

Love,
Laney

2 comments:

  1. Forgive my ignorance, but aren't dandelions POISONOUS? Or is that a misconception? Because if it is, I'm totally gonna let Penny eat them from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, lovely sister, dandelions are not poisonous. In fact they have nutritional value. Try eating them in salads.

    You might be thinking of buttercups, they are poisonous.

    ReplyDelete